CONSTRUCTION SUMMIT ISTANBUL B2B MEETINGS
This is a platform designed to connect people at events with efficient and goal-oriented networking.
Benefit from the opportunity to talk with representatives from contractors, technology and solution providers, financing institutions as well as public stakeholders.
FIND AND BE FOUND BY OTHERS
Seize the opportunity to benefit from the Turkish and Swedish network at this conference. With the “b2match” matchmaking tool you can book individual b2b meetings with all participants.
NOTE: The more detail you provide in your b2match profile, indicating your business fields, offers and interests, the more you will benefit from the conference matchmaking tool.
WHY USE THE MATCHMAKING TOOL?
- Grow your existing business network in EMEA, CA and Turkey
- Acquire new cross-border contacts and expand your international business opportunities
- Initiate networks, collaboration, and new business models
- Facilitate the setup of consortia and secondary contract work
- Meet with financing institutions to understand opportunities in international project financing
HOW IT WORKS
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a clear profile.
1. Online registration
- Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
- Contact details of the person attending the event
- Market place
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
- Write a co-operation profile for each offer/request
- Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organizers of this event
- High quality profiles are visited 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTERWARDS
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
- E-mail notification when to book B2B meetings
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings
- Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings with the companies you are interested in
- Meetings are accepted by default if not rejected
- Reject the meetings that you are not interested in
Due to limited time slots, meetings are assigned on a first come first served basis.
- Receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event
4. At the event
- Check the lastest version of your meeting schedule through the platform
- Be at the B2B meeting room 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified